Sunday, January 19, 2014

January 18, 2014 - Wow!

I had a training on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday this week, and when I returned to school on Thursday, I was amazed at the progress on our administration building!  We can now see the roof line! When I looked at the architect's rendering and the roofless building, I couldn't quite envision how the roof would come together.

On Thursday, we selected the furniture for our administration building.(No, they weren't from some fancy furniture store; we stuck to the DOE price list.) This task made me realize that the building will be ready for occupancy in a few short months!

Here are a few photos though they don't really allow you to see all the work completed by Structural Steeling this past week.




I was trying to capture different views of the building, hoping the roofline would be visible, but I wasn't very successful.  I was not far enough, I guess, when I was taking the photos.  I'll try again next week!



















These were taken from inside the administration building. Can you see the way 
the roof is slanted?  The open spaces in the photo on the right will be windows for natural lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment