Tuesday, July 14, 2015

July 14, 2015

A short update today; I'll be leaving tonight to see my sons and grandsons on the mainland.  Yeah!

Now that the three portable classrooms and all the extra trash has been hauled away, the landscapers can work on getting the grass in.  The topsoil layer is done; maybe the grass will be planted when I return from my trip.

All of the old classrooms have now been renovated.  There are a few jobs to be completed (such as installation of the ceiling fans, finishing up the roofing, etc.) but everything should be ready by the time the teachers return next week.

Today, they lifted the huge air conditioner to its room on the second floor. They are so efficient, and the job was done in a short amount of time. I believe they are now ready to put the roof on that side of the building.

I'll update you in about 10 days!  

No comments:

Post a Comment